Re: [platform-dev] Using CORE APIs

I have a similar issue with IPathVariableManager, IPathVariableChangeEvent, IPathVariableChangeListener. Well, I guess the real problem is I need support for Path Variables but I don't want them to be mixed with the Linked Resources (This causes us grief). Ideally, I would like to use PathVariableManager, PathVariablesGroup, PathVariableDialog but be able to store the Path Variables in a my plugin's preference store, with my prefix. Unfortunately, these are all defined as internal. Suggestions...?

                T.

"C.S.Karthikeyan" <karthi_csk@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/01/2003 04:12 AM

Please respond to
platform-dev

platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-dev] Using CORE APIs

hi all,
     Can anyone give information whether there are
any issues implementing the CORE APIs such as
IResource,IProject etc. The definition of these
interfaces include the following line
"This interface is not intended to be implemented by
clients".

thanks
karthi