R: [platform-dev] Installing plugis to different directory

Title: Messaggio
Thanks for the link. The first one was the one I needed
-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx] Per conto di Dan Kehn
Inviato: giovedì 13 novembre 2003 16.01
A: platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Oggetto: Re: [platform-dev] Installing plugis to different directory

See "Put Eclipse Features to work for you" (http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/library/os-ecfeat/).  This sort of question is for the newsgroups (http://eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html).

-- Dan

"Mario Simeone" <mario.simeone@xxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/13/2003 03:23 AM