Re: [platform-dev] Re: Eclipse is great, but...

Thanks and sorry, I didn't know where to send these
issues to.

I got the script to run, although I did have to
configure it by running Ant externally. It appears the
internal Ant can't run my script properly, but I am
STILL learning this IDE, so it could be I am overlooking
something.

I'll sign up on the newsgroups just as soon as I get a
newsgroup reader.

Thanks.