Re: [platform-dev] Updates to platform-launcher?

Nobody wants the bug. :-)

Actually, currently the developers on the SWT team (kevin c et al) are nice
enough to write the code for the executables since they have the knowledge
and machines to do so, but it really is a Platform/Core issue.

Bug reports against the executable are entered against Platform/Core and
then we put [launcher] in the subject line so we can help identify the
incoming launcher bugs.

Thanks.

                      "Chris McKillop"
                      <cdm@xxxxxxx>               To:      <platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                    cc:
                      platform-dev-admin@         Subject: Re: [platform-dev] Updates to platform-launcher?
                      eclipse.org

                      10/07/2002 07:02 PM
                      Please respond to
                      platform-dev

Uh-oh, conflicting instructions.  :)

    chris

--
Chris McKillop <cdm@xxxxxxx>     "The faster I go, the behinder I get."
Software Engineer, QSSL                   -- Lewis Carroll --