Re: [platform-dev] Velocity Plugin

Joe,
    Thanks for posting this plugin.  We already have the template development piece taken care of, but would like to get the engine in the tools for 'debug' purposes.

Thanks,
George

Joseph Fifield wrote:
George, it almost sounds from your reply that you are looking for a
plugin that provides tools for Velocity development; template editors
and such...? I just want to clarify that the Velocity plugin I mentioned
is just to expose the Velocity library so other plugins could use the
Velocity engine internally (like EJBBuilder in my case), and does not
provide any tools.

For now I have checked in the Velocity plugin to the EJBBuilder project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/ejbbuilder). The plugin is dependent on
the commons and log4j plugins.

I hope to move the plugins over to the Eclipse Commons project
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/eclipse-commons) as this seems like a
more suitable home.

Feel free to check it out if you need it...

Joe