Antwort: RE: [platform-dev] Reuse of Workspace

Thanks for those 2 informations !

I work with several wworkspaces to and have for each one icon on my desktop with
the -d argument.

My problem is that i get several error messages because the metainfo - structure
has changed.
And also some perspectives/views etc. have changed too.
Also it´s a lot of work to bind the projects again to the repositories.
So i thought that there perhaps is a widget or something else to migrate
workspaces from one eclipse version to the other :-)

Sorry that i post this here, but i have problems to get the newsgroups here at
work

JS

"Adym Lincoln" <ALincoln@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> am 04.06.2002 14:14:09

Bitte antworten an platform-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx