[platform-dev] Adding Listener to the TextEditor of Eclipse

Hi all,
This is part of my Graduate thesis,where I am using Eclipse to program a remote pair programming environment where two programmers can share the same file and do coding on it turn wise.To make it functional I need to attach a Listener to the TextEditor of Eclipse.I have looked in all the related files where one can think that such a function can be found.But I have not yet located that file or a colection of files.I need help in just locating those plugins that are resposible for the texteditor. I just need some directional help in this,so that I can go forward with project.
Thanks all

Adnan