Re: [platform-debug-dev] alternate icon for terminate

Hi Jonh,

I haven't seen any complaints in our product, but I have to admit that I personally find the icon a little confusing.  That said, and "X" is used to denote a remove action throughout Eclipse so it's not a good candidate.  Do you have any ideas on how to keep the existing stop button analogy but make it less confusing for your users (e.g. accentuate the borders).

Cheers,
Pawel