Re: [platform-core-dev] Releasing formatter settings

Hi Qinxian

Your example works for me. If you can reproduce (or if you still have the complete stacktrace), please
open a bug at https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=JDT for the UI component.

Thanks,
Markus

"向秦贤" <fyaoxy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

2006-11-06 18:27

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] Releasing formatter settings

Hi,
I do it as your advice, most thing is OK, besides of Enum class.
If save a Enum class, for example:
public enum Test {
   ID,NAME;
}
got a error report, as follows:
The save participant 'org.eclipse.jdt.ui.postsavelistener.cleanup' caused an exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Attempted to beginRule: R/, does not match outer scope rule: L/model/Test.java

eclipse.buildId=I20061102-1715
java.fullversion=J2RE 1.5.0 IBM J9 2.3 Linux amd64-64 j9vmxa6423-20061001 (JIT enabled)
J9VM - 20060915_08260_LHdSMr
JIT  - 20060908_1811_r8
GC   - 20060906_AA
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=zh_CN
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64 -clean

Regards,

Qinxian