Re: [platform-core-dev] How to use EFS FTP Example

Hello,

Take a look at the org.eclipse.core.tests.resources plugin.  There are many tests in this plugin that use EFS in a headless manner.  A good place to start is org.eclipse.core.tests.internal.localstore.FileStoreTest.

John

Tianchao Li <lit@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

25/04/2006 01:45 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] How to use EFS FTP Example

Thank you for your information. Is that automated JUnit test program
available? It can serve as a good example of using the EFS without UI
support.

Tianchao