Re: [platform-core-dev] How to use EFS FTP Example

Hello,

The memory-based file system is mainly used during automated JUnit tests.  It is used in a headless manner, just by creating URIs with the "memory:" scheme. I started writing some UI for it as a test case, but haven't completed it yet.  Another incomplete example ;(

John

Tianchao Li <lit@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

21/04/2006 04:00 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list."

"Eclipse Platform Core component developers list." <platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: [platform-core-dev] How to use EFS FTP Example

Hi John,
Thank you for your information. I have created a bug report (137878) and
now in the middle of making the ftp example working (I've fixed some
bugs and now it works as directory linking, still some bug for file
linking). I will provide the patch in the bug once finished, and it will
be pretty soon.

Can you maybe explain a little bit how I can use the memory example?

Regards,
Tianchao Li