Von: platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-core-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von H. William Connors II
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. Mai 2005 21:59
An: platform-core-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: [platform-core-dev] help please with a plugin for a newbie

I am working on writing a wizard for a plugin and this wizard needs to load a JDBC driver from the project it is going to create files in. The problem I'm having is trying to figure out how to load the class. I have the user enter the JDBC driver name (as an example: org.postgresql.Driver) but when I do a Class.forName I get a ClassNotFoundException. So I guess the question is, is there anyway to get the class loader for a project or how would I get a class loader that has access to the classes in the project ?

Thanks,
Bill