RE: [platform-core-dev] GCJ/GIJ Support in Core Runtime

My understanding is that a natively compiled Eclipse (and CDT :) are
included in the upcoming Fedora Core 4. I've been communicating with some
guys from Red Hat who are actively following the Eclipse 3.1 milestone
releases.

Doug Schaefer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division