[photran] Eclipse Fortran Debugger

Hello,

I am currently struggling with the Fortran Debugger, every time when I start with the debug module, after pressing the button "step in" or "step over", the debugger always report some errors like following:

"Can't find a source file at "/build/glibc-OTsEL5/glibc-2.27/elf/../sysdeps/x86_64/dl-trampoline.h"
Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location."

If someone could help, I would really appreciate!

Best regards
Lee

Back to the top