Re: [photran] Photran

Download the Eclipse Oxygen Parallel. It include OPEN-MP, Fortran , C/C++/

Good luck.

Yehuda

From: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Jim
Sent: Wednesday, December 5, 2018 23:49
To: photran@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [photran] Photran

I am having lots of problems just trying to install photron.

Photran 9.1 is part of the Eclipse Mars release train, along with version 9.0 of the Parallel Tools Platform. Eclipse 4.5 (Mars) was released on June 24, 2015.

How do I get Photran. I have downloaded Eclipse ver 4.3.1 through ver 4.5.2.

I cannot find Photran in any of the 4.5 downloads.

What do I do?

Back to the top