Re: [photran] Watching inside an array declared with allocatable attribute

Hi Nicolás,

I remember reading some time ago (but could not find the message) that these issues are (were) due to the way gfortran generates debug info, not to the debugger. A program compiled with gfortran had trouble inspecting module variables with either debugger, gdb and idb; however, the same program compiled with ifort (Intel Fortran) could be debugged correctly with both debuggers. As of today, I am using photran scarcely so I cannot tell if this is the case now. No idea what happens with g95, either. If you work in linux, the intel Fortan compiler is free.

Hope that helps,

Fernando