Re: [photran] Photran missing from Luna

What version of Java do you have?
Anything interesting in your error log?
<workspace>/.metadata/.log - recent stuff will be at the bottom
Or look in the Error Log view

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts

On Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 1:57 PM, David Ishee <david.ishee@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Help > Installation details I see:

Fortran Development Tools (Photran) v8.2.0.201406102021
C/C++ development tools 8.4.0.201406111759
C/C++ common GDB support
C/C++ Development Platform
C/C++ development tooling native utilities
C/C++ DSF GDB debugger integration
C/C++ GNU toolchain build support
C/C++ GNU toolchain debug support
Rephraser engine end-user runtime

Linux Intel Fortran compiler support 8.2.0.201406102021

Yes, I don't see a fortran perspective, don't see it on the list of available editors, or as a valid project type. I also don't see c/c++ project types available.

David