[photran] Support for "real(kind=...)" in Extract Procedure refactoring?

I am really looking forward to the routine use of Photran refactorings.  However, with each major release of Eclipse I come back to check to see whether "Extract Procedure"  is ready for some aggressive use in the science that I support.    With the latest version I find that Photran is still not capturing (kind=...) expressions in the data types so that when I extract the procedure I get effectively an incorrect interface.      This can be fixed by hand of course, but that would greatly limit the utility.    Is this something that could be reasonably fixed in an upcoming release, or should I start planning to work around this issue?

- Tom

Back to the top