Re: [photran] Debugger "can't find a source file"

In that case, I would try mapping "\" to "C:\".  Here is what my setup looks like:

Jim

Bruno wrote:
Thanks for your help Jim, but this does not work in my case, most probably because I use MinGW rather than Cygwin. I assume that I have to do something equivalent using MinGW, but I don't know what.

Also, I don't know what "../../../gcc-trunk/libgfortran/fmain.c" is... I don't have such directories and file in my MinGW installation.

Bruno

Jim Carpenter wrote:
See the section on "Debugging C/C++ Projects" in the CDT FAQ:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/CDT/User/FAQ

Jim

Jim Carpenter wrote:
You may need to add a path mapping so that the debugger can find sources:

Window -> Preferences -> C/C++ -> Debug-> Common Source Lookup Path -> Add

You may need to map /cygdrive/c to C:\ on the local file system.

Jim

Bruno wrote:
Hello,

I use Eclipse SDK 3.4 + CDT 5.0.2 + MinGW/MSYS with gfortran, on Windows XP. I have no problem compiling and running my Fortran project (Executable GNU Fortran, GCC Toolchain), but I can't debug it... In the Debug Configuration, I select the "gdb Debugger", but I always get the message:

Can't find a source file at "../../../gcc-trunk/libgfortran/fmain.c"
Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.

As I stated, I use MinGW, and I installed gdb for MinGW (mingw-gdb) available here: http://www.mingw.org/wiki/Getting_Started

Does anyone have an idea?

Thanks

Bruno