Re: [photran] Pb with photran indexer

Jeffrey Overbey a écrit :
> Hi Michel,
>
>> I mailed about that to Jeff a month ago but could not reproduce the Pb
>> when he asked the workspace/.metadata/.log file!
>
> I forgot where we left this exactly... but it looks like the problem
> you're having is due to Photran's indexer not handling ENTRY
> statements.  We assumed that no one used them.  :-)  I'll add that to
> the to-do list.
Hi,

I do indeed have an "ENTRY" in an old subroutine computing the error
function. I will try to remove it to see the difference, but as said
previously I have trouble to reproduce the problem because since then I
have downgraded eclipse, CDT and photran to get rid of the alerts when
switching from one edit window to another one. I will try to install the
latest versions on my laptop this week-end to see if I can reproduce the
problem when the subroutine with the "ENTRY" is present and if it
disappears when the ENTRY is not there.

--

Cordialement,

Michel DEVEL