[photran] Problem with Photran 4.0 beta 5

Hi -

I decided to have a look at the new Photran 4.0 beta 5, and am having some problems. I am using Eclipse SDK Version 3.4.1 on a Linux SLES90 workstation. I was using Photran beta 4, which I uninstalled before installing the beta 5 version. Now, in the Outline view, I get a Java null pointer exception when I open a Fortran file (file name extension ".f90), with the message "Could not create the view: An unexpected exception was thrown". The traceback shows:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.CContentOutlinePage.setInput(CContentOutlinePage.java:83)
	at org.eclipse.photran.internal.ui.editor.AbstractFortranEditor.setOutlinePageInput(AbstractFortranEditor.java:461)
	at org.eclipse.photran.internal.ui.editor.AbstractFortranEditor.getOutlinePage(AbstractFortranEditor.java:448)
	at org.eclipse.photran.internal.ui.editor.AbstractFortranEditor.getAdapter(AbstractFortranEditor.java:410)
	at org.eclipse.ui.internal.views.ViewsPlugin.getAdapter(ViewsPlugin.java:103)
	at org.eclipse.ui.views.contentoutline.ContentOutline.doCreatePage(ContentOutline.java:131)
	at org.eclipse.ui.part.PageBookView.createPage(PageBookView.java:399)
	at org.eclipse.ui.part.PageBookView.partActivated(PageBookView.java:741)
	at org.eclipse.ui.part.PageBookView.showBootstrapPart(PageBookView.java:907)
	at org.eclipse.ui.part.PageBookView.createPartControl(PageBookView.java:482)

Can anyone offer any advice on this problem?

Thank you.

---
David L. Paterline
Principal Engineer