[photran] java.lang.NullPointerException - intel compiler support

Dear all,

It is a follow up of my previous message:

>I installed Eclipse 3.4.2 Build id: M20090211-1700 on my Ubuntu 8.10 system. Then, added Photran 4.0.5 plug-in.
>Every time I switch to any f90 file, error occurs: "An error has occurred. See error log for more details. java.lang.NullPointerException".
>It was already reported by Windows users Dominik Brunner, Marcelo Vanti.
>
>Now I will check if this error persists in the earlier photran version 4.0.4

The error also persists in photran 4.0.4. The only way I could get rid of it was to uninstall Intel compiler support. Then, the error disappears also for photran 4.0.5.

All the best,
Alexey.

Back to the top