Re: [photran] install problem

Ok thank you. At first I thought this meant that I had to go find and
manually download and install the right version of CDT  (C/C++
Development Tools), but after messing around with that, I found that the
actual solution was much simpler. For the benefit of other new users,
here's how I resolved this (I am running Ganymede): I went to

Help -> Software Updates ...

Then expanded the "Ganymede Update Site" list (it was already right
there!) and found the right version of CDT there and clicked on it. Then
clicked the Install button. It was installed without a hitch. Then
re-did the same with the Photran stuff. Boom, all set.

Cheers
Jason