[photran] stepping through code does leapfrog

Hi!

When I set a breakpoint and then step through my program while it is running,
every now and then the highlighted line does not just go to the
next line containing the next program statement. Sometimes, first the top line of the
subroutine/program/function is shown, before the next statement is highlighted.
This is extremely confusing, because the source-code has to jump up and down
unnecessarily just to show me this top line.

Is this a feature? Can it be switched off?
If not, can I hereby make a feature-request for Photran?

Regards,

Arjan

Disclaimer RIVM

Back to the top