Re: [photran] Re: compile/link multiple files in multiple folders

Hi Stefano,

source files from 2 different folders) via the managed makefile option. I've already succesfully built the project with standard make so I think

There are a couple of bugs in the managed build system that still have not been fixed relating to source folders and module ordering. So I would recommend that you continue using Standard Make, at least for now.

Unfortunately, Managed Build is only marginally useful right now, and we don't have anyone working on it. If there's someone out there who would like to get involved with Photran's internals, these should be not-particularly-difficult bugs to fix... :-)

Jeff

Back to the top