[photran] Problem installing PTP with TAU

The similar problem last month has this last response from Wyatt:
On 4/30/08 Wyatt wrote:
>If Photran is not available only the Photran-specific TAU component should be disabled, not the core.
>Having to disable both of them is a result of an extra dependency in the core TAU component.
>I'll fix that this evening.
So my guess is that he fixed it but we haven't done a PTP build since then.
I think we are planning one soon (I need to clean up a couple of things before we do.)
Wyatt?
Has a fix been checked in (in the ptp_2_0 branch) ?
I just looked and the org.eclipse.ptp.perf.tau-feature still has a dependency on photran.
Is that where it needs to be removed?

...Beth

Beth Tibbitts (859) 243-4981 (TL 545-4981)
High Productivity Tools / Parallel Tools http://eclipse.org/ptp
IBM T.J.Watson Research Center
Mailing Address: IBM Corp., 745 West New Circle Road, Lexington, KY 40511
Inactive hide details for "Tobias Brandvik" <tbrandvik@xxxxxxxxx>"Tobias Brandvik" <tbrandvik@xxxxxxxxx>

          "Tobias Brandvik" <tbrandvik@xxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: photran-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          05/24/08 08:23 AM

          Please respond to
          Photran Information <photran@xxxxxxxxxxx>

photran@xxxxxxxxxxx

cc

Subject

[photran] Problem installing PTP with TAU

Hi,

I'm having some problems installing the PTP Performance Analyis Tools
due to Photran dependencies. In the update manager, selecting"PTP
Performance Analysis Framework for TAU (1.0.1.200804292220)" gives the
error

PTP Performance Analysis Framework for TAU (1.0.1.200804292220)
requires plug-in "org.eclipse.photran.ui".

This occurs both when trying to install just the core (no fortran
support) on a fresh eclipse install with cdt, and when trying to
install TAU with fortran support in eclipse with cdt and photran.

System details:
Mac OSX 10.5.2 with JRE 1.5.0_13
Eclipse 3.3.2 with CDT 4.0

There was a thread on this a month ago with similar problems:
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/photran/msg00670.html

Cheers,
Tobias.