[photran] Re: Comments on new beta2

(through the non intuitive tag "Others"). After making the changes I looked again at my file and everything was fine, except for one thing: a red color is being used for numbers, commas, &, etc which cannot be changed at all. How do I change that color?

Yeah, "Others" should probably be relabeled, and I'm not sure about the red. That's probably a bug... but Nicholas and Cheah are the experts on this...

Maybe it not updating correctly. What happens if you close and reopen the editor?

This is strange. I have two free format f90 files now open. In one of them, the color used for commas, =, &, numbers, etc. is the unknown/unspecified red, while in the other it is the color used for the keywords. No idea why.

Closing the editors and reopening them does not help. Even closing photran and restarting it does not help...

Miguel

Back to the top