RE: [photran] running photran

So can someone enlighten me on the g95 versus gfortran story. I read the
something on the gcc site that slammed g95. But I read somewhere else that
g95 was more advanced in their development.

After all the talk at the CDT summit about Fortran. I figured that I should
probably play around with it and learn Fortran. Which path should I follow?

(Hope I'm not starting any toolchain wars...)

Thanks,
Doug Schaefer
Eclipse CDT Project Lead