Re: [photran] running photran

On Oct 20, 2005, at 7:01 PM, Walt Brainerd wrote:

Are you also doing g95? At this point it appears to be a
lot more stable than gfortran.

The more the merrier. Although I may not get to it for a while. I assume, given the common roots, it would work by just changing the names. Would you like
me to send the toolchain we currently have for gfortran?  You could try
changing names and trying it. That would speed things up as I don't have
g95 installed.

You aren't still in New Mexico are you?  Too bad we never got together.

Cheers,
Craig

Back to the top