[phoenix-dev] Committers Landing Page

Afternoon Phoenix Committers,

Here is the first mockup of the Committers landing page.

This isn’t supposed to be a direct copy of the links presented on the Projects landing page and as such we’ve changed the downloads link to that of the nightly builds, as it would seem logical for committers to want the latest bleeding edge builds, rather then the regular release.  Also we’ve swapped the searching for projects link to bugzilla as this is also another high demand place to go for committers.

Bjorn, I’ve cut down some of the text for the items that are mostly copy/pastes from the projects page.  Are these shortened versions ok?  Could you provide the text for them if there not?

Thoughts?  I expect this page to change, please reply with your feedback team.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top