From: phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:phoenix-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Anne Jacko
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2008 5:07 PM
To: For developers on the new Eclipse.org website project.
Subject: Re: [phoenix-dev] New Homepage / User Page Prototypes

Hi Nathan,

The URL for the new User page is giving me a 404?

Could we change some text in the bubbles on the home page? I mentioned this before -- I think that we shouldn't be using the numerals "1,000s" and "100s" -- every publishing style sheet that I know of specifies that in this case the words "thousands" and "hundreds" should be used instead. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
Eclipse Foundation
503-784-3788