[phoenix-dev] Ganymede Around the World

Afternoon all.

I’ve put together a Google Maps Mashup for the upcoming Ganymede Release.  This was Wayne’s brainchild, I hope I’ve come close to what he had envisioned.

The basic idea is to get the ecosystem to submit content related to Ganymede and then we display the content all over the map.   By default the map will lookup your location based on your IP and center the map there to provide some context.

Check out the mashup here : http://www.eclipse.org/ganymede/map.php  Feel free to submit some test items to the form.  I’ll be wiping the database before it goes live.

Any feedback / suggestions / comments are encouraged.

Nathan Gervais - nathan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Web Developer

The Eclipse Foundation

Back to the top