[pdt-dev] Composer and Build Paths

Hi,

I am on Oxygen RC1 now and I noticed something strange when creating a new project with the PHP Project from Composer Package wizard.

After the project (e.g. laravel) is created I get just a few build paths: /src and /vendor/composer. I need to explicitly call Composer > Update Build Path to have the "autoload" section of dependencies scanned and added to the build path. In PDT 4.3 this was done automatically as part of the project creation.

Is this change intentional?
--
Kaloyan Raev | Zend Studio Team Lead
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.