Od: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Dawid Pakuła <zulus@xxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 28 grudnia 2016 13:27
Do: PDT Developers
Temat: Re: [pdt-dev] Release 4.2

Hi,

I hope so 4.3 will be ok. My personal situation will be clear since new year (3.01.2017), I’ll be again free and I will do my 4.2 plan ;)

--
Dawid Pakuła

From: Michal Niewrzal <michal.n@xxxxxxxx>
Reply: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 28 December 2016 at 13:18:31
To: PDT Developers <pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  [pdt-dev] Release 4.2

Hi Team,

Eclipse Neon.2 is released but I think we neglected this release a little bit  What needs to be done from maintenance point of view? For Neon.3 we will have version 4.3 I guess?

Greetings,

Michał Niewrzał | ZEND STUDIO

Rogue Wave Software, Inc.

Accelerating Great Code