Re: [pdt-dev] PHP CodeSniffer plug-in

Hi Glen,

It seems your are right about the PTI project. We would love to have an integration of PHP CodeSniffer in PDT. Unfortunately, all active PDT committers are currently busy with other topic - PHP 7 is one of them :-) So, I doubt PHP CodeSniffer will fit in our plans for the next release.

However, if there is anyone who want to step in and try implementing the PHP CodeSniffer integration, we will be more than happy to give him guidance and help.

Greetings,
Kaloyan