Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 3.5 final daze, PDT next

Hi Dawid,

Do you mean having PDT 3.6 for Mars RC1 in September?
If you mean this then I agree :-)

Kaloyan

On Tue, Jun 9, 2015 at 11:05 AM, Dawid PakuÅa <zulus@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Team,

Planned activity for 3.5 release:
* Tomorrow (Wednesday) itâs last day to merge patch and publish build for 3.5 release.Â
* Since Friday we will be in quiet weekend [1]
* Wednesday, 24 June 2015, PDT 3.5 will be officially available with Mars. Iâll publish R_3_5_0 tag and update sites.

PDT next:
I suggest to make it minor release (3.6) due planned initial php7 support. Thoughts?

[1] -Âhttps://wiki.eclipse.org/Mars/Simultaneous_Release_Plan

--Â
Dawid PakuÅa
+48 795 996 064