[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] Google Summer of Code 2015
- From: Thomas Gossmann <eclipse@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 15:40:04 +0100
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/31.5.0
I have an idea for a GSOC project, which I already posted on the PEX
Group, so some of you might already know about this. I would like to
contribute the Composer Plugin to PDT. As the request on PEX looks still
pending, as PEX contributors need to agree, take it with that grain of salt.
All Information about this idea:
I'm posting this here already because I think this is whole process is
in a hurry.
P.S. What would be the next steps (given this idea gets an ok)
Am 19.02.15 um 17:34 schrieb Dawid PakuÅa:
Here is an official eclipse wiki page for GSoC 2015  and announcement from eclipse soc-dev mailing list 
Everyone are welcome to provide ideas .
 - https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015
 - https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/soc-dev/msg00493.html
 - https://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2015_Ideas
+48 795 996 064
pdt-dev mailing list
To change your delivery options, retrieve your password, or unsubscribe from this list, visit