[pdt-dev] Tracking structural changes / dependencies

Hi,

I'm working on PDT Semantic Analysis (JDT Style), and I'm looking for best method for tracking structural changes after save (DLTK ScriptBuilder) and while writing (DLTK ReconcileBuilder).

Now I've created simple BuildParticipant extension point for type searching, and prototype ScriptBuilder extension point for file dependency recording.:
  1. https://github.com/zulus/Core-Plugin/blob/semanticanalysis/org.pdtextensions.validation/src/org/pdtextensions/validation/test/BuildParticipant.java
  2. https://github.com/zulus/Core-Plugin/blob/semanticanalysis/org.pdtextensions.validation/src/org/pdtextensions/validation/DependencyBuilder.java
  3. https://github.com/zulus/Core-Plugin/blob/semanticanalysis/org.pdtextensions.validation/src/org/pdtextensions/validation/PEXProblem.java
If any PEXProblem Import problem will be reported, DLTK will rebuild SourceModule if it finds new dependencies.

Do you have a better method of PDT to track structural changes (Interface mods, new method in supertypes etc…)?

--
Dawid Pakuła
+48 795 996 064

Back to the top