Re: [pdt-dev] track changes made before activation of plugin

Krishnaveni,
what you can do is auto-activate your plugin on startup - see
org.eclipse.ui.startup extension point.
This has drawback that your plugin activation may affect Eclipse
startup time and users can disable your plugin activation in
Preferences->Startup and Shutdown.

Note that this is Eclipse PDT developers mailing list, so this advice
might not be the best one, as your question is more related to general
Eclipse RCP development :-)
You could try asking it on eclipse RCP forum:
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=thread&frm_id=106

good luck!

Jacek