[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 3.1.1 release candidate
- From: Jacek Pospychała <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2012 07:08:11 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, pl-PL, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Ac2Q1mH3P/NZW+lnQKWaCbP+wIKMxQwm6iLaADDi8/4=
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] PDT 3.1.1 release candidate
Indeed, DomNode is missing it's fields. We're looking into this.
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Gaal Dornick [gaal.dornick@xxxxxxx]
Sent: 13 November 2012 08:37
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 3.1.1 release candidate
Jacek Pospychała <jacek.p@...> writes:
> I promoted today's PDT build to PDT 3.1.1 release candidate.
> It's available at http://download.eclipse.org/pdt/updates/3.1.1/release
> Please give it a little bit of testing and let us know if there are any
> If everything goes OK, this build should be picked up by Juno SR1 for release
on Sept, 28th.
> This also means that any further code changes will be part of PDT 3.1.2 that's
going to be released in next couple of months.
> Jacek Pospychala
I just installed PDT 3.1.1 with Juno, and I noticed that DOM.PHP seems not to be
complete. For example, fields in DOMNODE are missing (nodevalue, etc.).
pdt-dev mailing list