From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Robert Gründler [r.gruendler@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 23 September 2012 20:26
To: PDT Developers
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] PDT 3.1.1 release candidate

Hi Jacek,

i've been working with 3.1.1 a while now and haven't noticed anything problematic.

The only thing i found is that the "New PHP Project" menu entry is not available when right-clicking inside the PHP project explorer.

It is available though from the "File" menu's  "New" entry:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8251167/Screen%20Shot%202012-09-23%20at%2020.22.01%20.png
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8251167/Screen%20Shot%202012-09-23%20at%2020.22.09%20.png

Are there any specific new features you want us to test?

regards

-robert