[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [pdt-dev] pdt roadmap
- From: Jacek Pospychała <jacek.p@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 21:16:37 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, pl-PL, en-US
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AQHLt07zQr2eusLaaUG3N/EH6hsfZJPXOkul
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] pdt roadmap
as far as I know, the team is focusing on stability, performance and usability of PDT - picking the bugzilla bugs appropriately.
Are there any particular issues you believe deserve more effort?
I'm sorry about the e-mails about outdated plans. It's unfortunate :-(
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Sjaak Eenhuis [exceptione@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 18 January 2011 21:33
Subject: [pdt-dev] pdt roadmap
I would like to ask if there is a roadmap for pdt. If I am not mistaken, from time to time we get a message on this list that the project plan is outdated or missing.
At least http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=tools.pdt hasn't changed for a long time :D
Do we have any special plans for the next pdt version?
pdt-dev mailing list