From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Robert Gruendler
Sent: Thursday, October 29, 2009 10:58 PM
To: pdt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [pdt-dev] How to add code-completion for PHP Framework

Hi again,

one more question regarding code completion extensions:

Some framework classes use "components", which are declared
in a class variable, like this:

$components = array('Foo', 'Bar');

After declaring those components, the fields 'Foo' and 'Bar',
are accessible via $this->Foo and $this->Bar.

Any hint which extension point i should use to add those fields
to the code completion of classes which declare the $components
array ?

thanks!

-robert