[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [pdt-dev] EMO does not have release docuware or an IP Log for PDT's Galileo release
- From: "Roy Ganor" <roy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 12:08:48 +0300
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcnpCcxIAHfo8+VGR8+/+FdXG3RYDgBaae6A
- Thread-topic: [pdt-dev] EMO does not have release docuware or an IP Log for PDT's Galileo release
* EMO approved the PDT IP Log for Galileo.
* Release review docware was submitted and awaiting for approval.
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:54 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] EMO does not have release docuware or an IP Log for
PDT's Galileo release
In order to release in time for Galileo, PDT needs to submit an IP log
to emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx and send their release docuware (including a
Galileo mini-deck) to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
If you need help assembling this material, please let me know and I will
help where I can.
The release review is scheduled for tomorrow. PDT needs to have their
materials submitted before the review call. There is a risk that PDT
will be dropped from Galileo if the review materials are not provided.
pdt-dev mailing list