From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Wayne Beaton
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 4:54 PM
To: PDT Developers
Subject: [pdt-dev] EMO does not have release docuware or an IP Log for
PDT's Galileo release

In order to release in time for Galileo, PDT needs to submit an IP log
to emo-ip-team@xxxxxxxxxxx and send their release docuware (including a
Galileo mini-deck) to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you need help assembling this material, please let me know and I will

help where I can.

The release review is scheduled for tomorrow. PDT needs to have their
materials submitted before the review call. There is a risk that PDT
will be dropped from Galileo if the review materials are not provided.

Thanks,

Wayne