[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Re: FW: [Announce] PDT 2.0.1 M200901290831 is available
- From: Nick Boldt <nickboldt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 11:47:01 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; b=fGzOBXQ+qtYzEgb6N9SZMPZEEORTFBfW1xq5e7YDetO3SQrmpC+8KzzpZDi4VzehXk 5nBGpZyCPChdEJxdlxcYrDOqlH6C404Wlmdu/e6en4HuAPq/py8c5VwDnWEmfTddOxXD +9wyT95VeMLurCZcNivsul2FisZBbpG5fN9uQ=
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (X11/20090105)
Until we resolve bug 262033, I've added you to the cc: list in
You might want to vote for this bug, and add pdt-dev@ to the list:
I've been super busy w/ JBoss stuff lately, so I haven't had time to
investigate why these are failing. Logs are all on the server,
accessible by http and ssh.
Actually, this looks like a no-brainer: the pattern match used for 2.1.0
builds includes Eclipse M (3.4) builds, and should only be using S and I
builds (3.5). Fixed.
Roy Ganor wrote:
Any idea why the weekly 2.1 stream fails?
I don't receive the emails about fail/success with logs of weekly builds,
can I register for it in some way?
From: Build Monkey [mailto:pdtBuild@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Posted At: Thursday, January 29, 2009 4:03 PM
Posted To: eclipse.tools.pdt
Conversation: [Announce] PDT 2.0.1 M200901290831 is available
Subject: [Announce] PDT 2.0.1 M200901290831 is available
The following build  will be available at eclipse.org in the next
Updated release notes  should be updated within 24hrs.
Nick Boldt :: http://wiki.eclipse.org/User:Nickb
Release Engineer :: Eclipse Modeling & Dash CBI