[pdt-dev] Resource is out of sync with the file system

Hi All,

I've just upgraded to PDT 2.0 (also tested with 2.1 beta) found a problem when files becomes out of sync and you get the message

Resource is out of sync with the file system: '<filename>'.
Press 'F5' or select File > Refresh to refresh the file.

Press F5 or selecting File > Refresh doesn't fix it. I have to close the file and reopen it.

Am I doing something wrong it seemed to work fine in PDT 1

Thanks,
/James

Back to the top