RE: [pdt-dev] Testing I20080602 in Ubuntu 8.0.4 with no luck
I think that you are mixing between the eclipse / plugins folders.
You should read this wiki page :
To see how to reorganize your folders.
The recommended structure is:
Hope this helps,
From: pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:pdt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Finjon Kiang
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2008 7:14 PM
Subject: [pdt-dev] Testing I20080602 in Ubuntu 8.0.4 with no luck
1. Ubuntu 8.0.4
3. Traditional Chinese
4. All the packages mentioned in
1. Extract all archives (*.zip) with the following scripts:
for f in $(find . -maxdepth 1 -type f -name "*.zip"); do
unzip -qq -o $f
2. move eclipse/ to eclipse_p/
3. Extract eclipse-SDK-3.4M7-linux-gtk.tar.gz to eclipse/
4. Execute eclipse/eclipse
5. Add a update site and point it to the path of eclipse_p/
After a while, it returned the error message:
An internal error occurred during: "Install".
is not valid.
I had also tested with extracting all files to the same path and PDT
wasn't work, too. Before testing both way, I had remove all files
including the hidden ones in workspace folder.
pdt-dev mailing list