Re: [pdt-dev] Strange Eclipse error: cannot change the .php file size to smaller, cannot cut content

Hi Michael!

The original file: http://nopaste.info/a4107dc260.html
Buggy file: http://nopaste.info/473967ac9e.html
And what is correct: (made from original by notepad): http://nopaste.info/0d21798c72.html

or:

<?
function db_check($dbn) {
echo "hi";
}
echo "!";
?>

--------

If you send me example any text file and tell delete from where I can upload it what happend.
For example you said: Delete lines from 5. line and file 50 lines: after 5. line you will show file end character and all content will same + buggy.

Thanks.