[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] Get predefined function names
- From: <avocat@xxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 23:31:35 +0200
- Accept-language: de-DE, de-CH
- Acceptlanguage: de-DE, de-CH
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AQHIEc5CN5kq9m/IWku13aG3jTa8rQ==
- Thread-topic: Get predefined function names
My college and I work on a refactoring plug-in for pdt.
At the moment we are on the rename function/method refactoring. To check if the new name is already in use by a php/modul function I need the names of these functions.
I found the language keywords in the class PHP5LanguageModel/PHP4LanguageModel and a list with the function if I press Ctrl + Space.
Is there a way access this Model class from the active file? Can I get this “Ctrl+Space” list some how?