[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[pdt-dev] .htm / .html and php
- From: Korbinian Bachl <korbinian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 17:35:52 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: whiskyworld.de
- User-agent: Thunderbird 188.8.131.52 (Macintosh/20070728)
i downloaded today PDT, created a new php-project and imported some old
files into it. The trouble is, that these files are all php but have the
ending of .htm on them.
This is usually no problem as you just change the file-associations but
with eclipse .htm is tied to the WTP (and thankfully "locked", very
clever....as the developer wouldnt know by himself *what* kind of
assiociations he need...) and even a try to open a .htm file by right
click -> open with PHP Editor brought the same, useless, result that i
see the standard html editor....
Where do i have to fix this?